The Association of Manufacturers of Pharmaceuticals of the Republic of Armenia (ArPharMa) is inviting you to participate in the virtual event that is unique for Russian speaking markets – Eurasian Virtual Pharmaceutical Summit that will take place on Advantix Pharma Virtual Platform on 14-21 October 2020.
The event will cover regulatory and commercial issues in the development of pharmaceutical markets in 13 countries, will attract 60+ speakers from regulatory authorities and leading pharmaceutical production and distribution companies and pharmacy chains and will attract 300+ participants.
Eurasian Virtual Pharmaceutical Summit programme will include presentations, discussions, round tables with regulators, one-to-one meetings with top managers of pharmaceutical production and distributions companies and pharmacy chains and many other formats.
The topics of the programme include:
- Challenges for healthcare systems in Eurasian countries during the world pandemic COVID-19: what changes required?
- Transition to mandatory registration of pharmaceutical drugs according to EAEU common rules: what changes were caused by COVID-19 and further plans for programme implementation
- GMP inspections during world pandemic
- Pharmaceutical drugs labelling in the EAEU
- Trends in the development of commercial segment of pharmaceutical markets in Eurasia in 2020
- Sales of pharmaceutical drugs in Eurasian countries in the first 9 months of 2020: results and forecast. Growth drivers and outsiders
Top speakers have already confirmed their participation in the summit:
- Galiya Dzholdibaeva, Director, Business Development Department, Eurasian Economic Commission
- Djanyl Djusupova, Technical Regulation and Accreditation Department, Eurasian Economic Commission
- Dmitry Rozhdestvenskiy, Head of the Division for Coordination of Pharmaceutical Drugs and Medical Devices Circulation, Department of Technical Regulation and Accreditation, Eurasian Economic Commission
- Beibut Essenbayev, Director of the Department of Healthcare Digitalization, Ministry of Healthcare of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Mkrtych Shakaryan, Head of Good Pharmaceutical Practice Department, Scientific Centre of Drug and Medical Technology Expertise after Academician E. Gabrielyan
- Dmitry Schourov, Global Commercial Operations Lead France, Pfizer
- Vitaly Bystryukov, Head of Business Unit General Medicine for Central Asia and Belarus, Chairman of the Board, Kazakhstan, Sanofi
- Lidiya Klyuchareva, Head of CIS Country Group, Bayer Consumer Health
- Roger Elia, General Manager, CIS, Merck
- Alla Sorokoletova, Director of Medical and Regulatory Affairs, PV, QA Ukraine & CIS, Global Medical Affairs, Acino
- Arminas Macevicius, Regional Director, Stada CIS
- Anna Lakhtanova, Head of Regulatory Department, Novartis
- Luvsan Erdenechimeg, CEO, Monos Pharma Trade (Mongolia)
The summit programme is attached. Association members have an opportunity to register with 15% discount, please use a VIP code ARPHARMA15 when register on the website.
Contacts: +7 495 2411405; email: email@example.com.